A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Friday, April 21, 2006

free Hibernate sample chapters

I have chosen to implement hibernate in my current project I am working on so I have found some free sample chapters to help me on my way.
 
If you haven't used hibernate I would recommend going thought the reference documentation supplied with hibernate as this gives you an easy tutorial to follow and gives you code which you can build on.  The sample chapters tend to look at things in a bit more detail, which might help you if you are going to be using hibernate to do more than standard database work.
 
I also found almost a books worth of sample chapters on hibernate
 
The first couple of sample chapters come from
 
 
this first chapter is going through a hello world example, it is titled

Introducing and integrating Hibernate

 
I haven't read the second sample chapter

Advanced mapping concepts

 
there is also this book
 
 
 
 
 
Finally
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home