A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Java 1.5 Certification resources (310-055) links

Java 1.5 Certification resources (310-055) links
I thought I would post some useful links, so that I don't forget them and to share the knowledge in my quest to tame the tiger

This link is really useful http://java.boot.by/scjp-tiger/

it covers all the exam objectives for CX-310-055 (Sun Certified Programmer for the Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition 5.0).
1. Declarations, Initialization and Scoping
2. Flow Control
3. API Contents
4. Concurrency
5. OO Concepts
6. Collections / Generics
7. Fundamentals

This site is fantastic and I'm glad I have found it before I have taken the test, it has a number of useful articles on the new SCJP 5.0 features

http://www.javabeat.net/javabeat/scjp5/index.php

it includes articles about
Generics Programming
Boxing Conversions
Enhanced for loop
Enum type in Java 1.5
Static imports Varargs

20 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home