A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Java Podcasts I listen to

I have been listening to podcasts for quite a while. I have been through the phase where you sign up for every podcast under the sun and then slowly delete your subscriptions when you release most of them are boring. Then I have ended up mainly with BBC podcasts, a couple of music podcasts, (coverville and Dave's Lounge). A big up by the way to Dave and his lounge for his fantastic cheesy voice overs in between fantastic songs.

anyway back to podcasts. I have recently been scouting about for some java podcasts and far and away the best one is the Java Posse but there are a few other decent ones like

Software Engineering radio
Software as She Developed
Zdot

its funny I try to listen to them at work, whilst I am coding but I find them a bit boring or I can't focus on listening to them and work. I sort of get into the zone and then don't remember listening to the last 20 minutes. I have found that the best way round this is to listen to mainly music at work and then pop on the techy podcasts in the car to and from work.

Talking about music for a little while, I have been mostly listening to Dexy's Midnight runners this week, good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home