A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Monday, May 01, 2006

11 SCJP Java questions - come on test yourself

Whilst I was hunting for Java SCJP 5 exam questions, which is a lot harder than you would think. The reason it is so hard is because there so much information on the Java 1.4 exam that when you are looking for information for the Java 1.5/5 exam you keep finding yourself going to old Java 1.4 exam. I bumped into the this site from titled

"creating passionate user"

The blog is from the authors of the Head First series, which is a light hearted and less academic method of presenting the information. This site also has a link to the authors of the blog, which has a picture of Kathy Sierra who I think is a fox. The blog is quite interesting and has quite a bit on learning theory.

Here is the link to the 11 exam questions, so it's good for a little practise. The questions are quite hard so don't be too hard on yourself if you don't get that many right, it's all good practise for the exam.

SCJP 5 questions

I think the questions may be in the Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5: Study Guide Exam 310-055 (Certification Press S.)

I have the book and I didn't recognise the questions so I still found these questions a good test and my opinion of any help with the Java 5 exam, is that all help is welcome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home