A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Sunday, May 21, 2006

At last I have finished reading all 800 pages of the Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5: Study Guide Exam 310-055

I have finally finished reading the Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5: Study Guide Exam 310-055 (Certification Press S.)

I have reviewed this book

but basically if you are going to take the Java 5 SCJP exam buy this book, end of story.

Right as I was saying I had finally finished this beast of a book, yes 800 pages and many hours reading this big old text book whilst all my mates were out playing down the pub, ooohh what a cruel cruel world we live in.

Still I am in good shape regarding the Java 5 SCJP exam, apart from the fact it has been so long since I started the book I can't remember the first five chapters and I feel that if I go back and read them I will stuck in a constant loop, like a dog chasing his tail.

So now armed with my queue cards (spelling!!?!) I shall be reading and testing myself with those badboys. I will also be reading some final notes that I have a link to on my site (which means there are too many for me to link too). I shall also start doing some practise exams and just get up to stratch on exam questions and finding where my knowledge is weak.

It is another step in the right direction, I feel now that my goal is in sight or I'm on the last few miles of a Marathon

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home