A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Company away days can be fun



I went on a company away day on Monday and it was good fun. We did some kaiyaking in the morning which was very amusing and quite tiring. I was at the front and I'm sure the my Kayaking partner wasn't doing as much paddling as me. The highlight was two people falling into the cold water.

The afternoon was okay we had to do a number of team building exercises, things like crossing an imaginary "acid lake" which was just a concrete road using rubber tile things and getting a ping pong ball out from a pipe without touching and using water. This were actually a bit more fun than I was expecting.

The final challenge was where we all came together and build a big gutter really using bamboo and gutter, I'm the one in the brown top and combats or with my Tractorboys (Ipswich Town FC) top on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home