A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Method overloading sample chapter - Free PDF

I found this good Java SCJP 5 resource today. I am nearing the end of reading my Java exam book Sun Certified Programmer for Java 5: Study Guide Exam 310-055 so at this point I am trying to keep an eye for test questions on topics in the exam. I like free pdf files and sample chapters so I was happy when I saw this free chapter on

I found this sample chapter from JavaTM Programmer Certification Mock Exam by Dan Chisholm on Method Overloading. I think this chapter was for a book intended to be a mock exam for the Java 1.4 exam but most of it if not all will still be applicable for the Java 5 exam. Plus it is a few questions with explanations so it's good practice.

Here is the link to the pdf file http://www.danchisholm.net/book/chapter12.pdf

Even if you aren't taking the exam you can still learn about Method Overloading in more detail or answer the questions to see how much you do know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home