A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Hoskinators Voyage into the Center of Culterverse

I have also created another blog for myself, a non technical/java blog. The blog witters on about music, dvd's and books and it has a

Hoskinators Voyage into the Center of Culterverse

I'm pretty pleased with the title, I think it words exactly what the blog is about. I claimed the blog in Technorati, claiming it makes it sound like I had to rush to claim it first, it brings up a mental image of hordes (yes hordes) rushing full speed on their keyboards trying to claim the blog first. Where as the reality of course couldn't be further from the truth.

I like the interesting (some may disagree) static thingy, which shows you the blogs ranks, this is the current rank

Rank: 1,669,958 (0 links from 0 sites)

so from this I am assuming their are almost 1.7 million blogs on Technorati which is pretty impressive when you think about it. I wonder in the future if any blogs will become sacred and protected, I will state here I'm not really thinking about mine in this sense but some other blogs. Will they be deemed that they have such useful information on that they shouldn't be deleted like a listed building can't be knocked down.

Anyway if you are bored and fancy a look at the other side of me go and have a look. There isn't that much on their at the moment but I think I will try and put one or two entries a week on. I have mainly created it to put some non technical stuff on their, have more of a laugh, talk even more shit etc etc waffle on, blah blah.

http://hoskysvoyage.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home