A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Whizlabs SCJP 5.0 Preparation Kit

I have been trying to do more question practice recently and put my SCJP Java 5 knowledge to the test (literally)

I'm sure a lot of you who have searched for SCJP 5 resources would have come across the whizlabs. The free demo is a mixture of being useful but limited. You get 20 exam type questions with detailed answers (if you get them wrong) you also get 15 or so quiz questions which are mixture of true/false or typing in answers. For free y ou can't complain about the price or what you get. I don't know if I would want to be $60 for the full version although you get a 6 exams worth of questions.

It would probably be worth it if there were a few of you doing it. The free demo is really good practice for the real exam because the questions are fairly tricky and I reckon they must be pretty close to the real thing.

here's the link if you want to try it out

http://www.whizlabs.com/scjp/scjp-5.0-details.html

if anyone has any other good resources for the Java 5 SCJP exam please, please, please leave them in the comments and I will check them out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home