A Funny Java Flavoured Look at the World

Thursday, July 27, 2006

polymorphic podcast - OO podcasting

I found a good resource for Object Orientated information and some of it is in podcast style. I am quite fond of podcasts, I often put them on when I am in the car and have almost been driven insane by the morning DJ who constantly talks about himself, man those guys are annoying.

I also like listening to a podcast when food shopping, I slowly plod about whilst my girlfriend scoots about looking at all sorts of stuff she isn't going to buy. I sometimes have the podcast on at work but I find that I get engrossed with what I am doing and then somehow don't hear the podcast.

if you are interested as to why I like podcasts I blogged about it before here

Also here is a blog about the podcasts I like to listen to here

I found this resource before but lost it again so I was happy to have found it again and thought I better blog about it again so if I need to find it I can just search my blog. I sometimes use my blog as a bit of resource/brain dump

here is the link to the site called polymorphic podcast

http://polymorphicpodcast.com/

it has some very tasty looking topics, the only downfall is that it's for .net but I think some of the topics are broad enough to be useful to Java developers as well. Here are some of the more interesting topics that they podcast about. Also it sometimes useful to here from developers from different languages because they some times do things differently.

Tips on Developing Yourself as a Programmer More O/R Mapping

Separating Presentational Code in Web Apps

Unit Testing and Test Driven Development

Practical Unit Testing Part 1

Ajax & URL Rewriting

Building a Professional Resource Library

Writing "Real" Production Code : Interview with Kent Alstad - Part 1

Interview with Carl Franklin Part 2 : The Importance of Object Oriented Development

What is a Good User Experience?

Object Thinking - Interview with Dr. David West

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home